-
June 26th, 2003, 02:43 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Well, vacation time. I'm going to be gone for pretty much all of July... so be good kids.
~Greg
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 09:12 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
June 26th, 2003, 02:45 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Waahhahaha! Now is my chance! XD
Er.... >_> Shini, put back the grenades <_<...
[img]tongue.gif[/img] jk
See ya DR, come back soon!
-
June 26th, 2003, 06:23 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Have lots of fun DR! And we'll be good ^_^
*Smiles and hides her precious Rocket Launcher behind her back*
-
June 26th, 2003, 02:23 PM
#4
Inactive Member
::Surrounds Xell with Motion mines:: Don't dare to do such evil things while DR is away! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 27th, 2003, 01:08 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I hope you enjoy your vacations.
I'll be gone from 14th to 31th July, but I'll be posting and watching over the board frequently.
-
June 27th, 2003, 02:58 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Waaaaaaaah don't leave!
*Thinking* ohohohgo! now's our chance! bring out the psychotic lawn gnome snad prepare ofr war! wahhahahaha!
-
June 27th, 2003, 07:17 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
I'll be posting even if I'm not at home
-
June 27th, 2003, 10:38 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
June 30th, 2003, 02:15 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Me too, well, i NEVER post at home, the miracle would be that i actually did it... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 5th, 2003, 12:45 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks